Genral Terms and Conditions information
I. Terms and conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts you make with us as a supplier (Red Tech GmbH) on the website red-tech.de. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of which might be used by you own conditions is prohibited.
(2) consumer within the meaning of the following rules shall mean any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed primarily neither commercial nor its independent professional activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership, which is concluding a legal transaction in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The object of the contract is the sale of goods and / or the provision of repair services.
Our product images on the Internet are not binding and no binding offer to conclude a contract.
(2) You can make a binding offer to purchase (order) using the online shopping cart system.
The intention to purchase goods and / or repair services are stored in the "basket". On the appropriate button in the navigation bar, you can call the "shopping cart" and then make changes at any time. After calling the page "Checkout" and entering your personal details and the payment and shipping terms, all order data is displayed on the order summary page finally again.
As far as the emergency number system "PayPal - Express" use by clicking on the "Paypal Express" integrated in the shop system button, you will log-in page of PayPal redirect to. After successful registration, your deposit with PayPal address and account information are displayed. The button "Next" you will be directed back to our Online Shop on the Order Summary page.
Before submitting the order you have the opportunity here to check all the settings again to change (also using the "back" of the Internet browser) or cancel the purchase.
"Buy" By submitting the order to the button you submit a binding offer from us.
(3) Acceptance of the Offer (and therefore the contract) made immediately after order confirmation by in writing (eg e-mail) in which you complete the order or delivery of the goods is confirmed (order confirmation).
If you have not received an appropriate message, you are no longer bound to your order. If necessary services already provided will be refunded immediately in this case.
(4) The processing of the order and submission of all information required in connection with the contract shall be partially automated by e-mail. They therefore have to ensure that you stored in your e-mail address is correct, the receipt of the e-mails is technically assured and especially not prevent SPAM filter.
§ 3 performance for repairs
(1) If repairs are contract, we owe arising from the Terms of Reference repair work. This we provide to the best of my knowledge and belief in person or by a third party.
(2) You are obliged to cooperate, in particular, you have to describe the existing defect on the device as comprehensive as possible and to make the defective device.
(3) bear the cost of sending the defective product to us.
§ 4 Retention, Retention of Title
(1) A lien can only exercise if it is receivable from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory provisions.
(2) In the case of used items, the warranty period differs from the statutory scheme one year from the date of delivery. The one-year warranty period does not apply to us attributable culpably caused damages resulting from injury to life, body or health and grossly negligent or intentional damage or malice of the provider, as well as recourse pursuant to §§ 478, 479 BGB.
§ 6 Liability
(1) We shall each unlimited liability for damage arising from injury to life, body or health, in all cases of intent or gross negligence, fraudulent concealment of a defect in granting the guarantee for the quality of the purchased item, for claims after product Liability Law and in all other cases defined by law.
(2) If essential contractual obligations are concerned, our liability for slight negligence is limited to typical, foreseeable damage. Material contractual obligations are essential obligations arising from the nature of the contract and the breach of which would jeopardize the purpose of the contract and obligations imposed by the contract us by its content for purpose of the contract, making the due and proper performance of the contract would not be possible and on the fulfillment you may rely.
(3) Liability is excluded for slight negligence case of breach of minor contractual obligations.
(4) Data communication over the Internet can not be guaranteed accurate and / or available at all times at the current state of the art. We adhere to the extent either for the continuous uninterrupted availability nor the Website and the Service offered there.
§ 7 Applicable Law, Place of Performance, Jurisdiction
(1) German law applies. For consumers only, this choice of law insofar as this does the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the country of habitual residence of the consumer is not withdrawn (favourability).
(2) performance for all aspects of the business as well as existing jurisdiction with us is our headquarters, to the extent they are not consumers but merchant, a legal entity under public law or public law special funds. The same is true if you have no general jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or the domicile or habitual residence at the time the action is not known. The authority also to appeal to the court in another jurisdiction remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
II. Customer Information
1. Identity of the seller
Red Tech GmbH
Nußlocher Str. 77/1
2. Information about the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps to conclude a contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction made in accordance with the provisions of § 2 of our Terms and Conditions (Part I).
3. contract language, the contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. The full text of the contract is not stored by us. Before submitting the order via the online - shopping cart system contract data can be printed using the print function of your browser or saved electronically. After receipt of the order from us the order data, the information required by law for distance contracts and the terms and conditions will again be sent by e-mail to you.
3.3. In Requests outside the online shopping cart system will give you all contract data sent as part of a binding offer by e-mail, which you can print or save electronically.
4. Essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the item description and product information on our website.
5. Price and Payment Methods
5.1. References in the respective offer prices and shipping costs are total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are accessed via an appropriately labeled button on our website, are reported separately during the ordering process and are payable by you in addition, to the extent not and Free Shipping is promised.
5.3. The payment methods available to you are shown under an appropriately labeled button on our website or in each item description.
5.4. To the extent that the individual payment methods indicated otherwise, payment claims from the completed contract immediately due for payment.
6. Terms of delivery
6.1. The terms of delivery, delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found at a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in each item description.
6.2. If you are a consumer is regulated by law, that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods during shipment until the delivery of the goods passes to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured occurs. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned an unnamed businessman from transport companies or otherwise to execute the dispatch specific person.
7. Statutory warranty rights for products
7.1. The warranty for our goods and repair services is governed by the rules "Warranty" in our Terms and Conditions (Part I).
7.2. As a consumer, you will be asked to inspect the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and damage and to inform us and the shipper complaints as quickly as possible. Come fails to do so, this does not affect your statutory rights.
Die Europäische Kommission stellt eine Plattform für die außergerichtliche Online-Streitbeilegung (OS-Plattform) bereit, die unter http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr aufrufbar ist.
These terms and conditions and customer information have been created by the specialized IT law attorneys of the Händlerbund and are continuously checked for compliance with legislation. The Dealers Association Management Ltd guarantees the legal security of the texts and liable in the event of warnings. For more information, please visit: http://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.